Canada is one of the wealthiest countries in the world with the eighth-highest per capita income globally. The capital city is Ottawa, while Toronto is the largest city. The official languages are English and French. French-speaking Montreal and Quebec City Vancouver and Halifax on the Pacific and Atlantic coasts, respectively, and Ottawa, the capital.
- Capital – Ottawa
- Prime minister – Justin Trudeau
- Population is 40,540,419
- Currency – Canadian dollar
- Largest city – Toronto
Why Study In Canada
Higher standards of education and living programs with paid Internships. There’s a huge number of Govt. funded colleges in Canada, which offer programs under the Student Partnership Program (SPP) category.
Benefits of studying in Canada:
- Live in a bilingual environment.
- Benefit from a world-class education.
- Gain work experience in Canada after you graduate.
- Enjoy excellent quality of life.
- Have an enriching cultural experience.
- Discover the country’s natural beauty
- World-class universities and colleges
Programs In Canada
Duration: Short courses can be completed within two years except for some engineering courses which extend up to three years.
Cost: An undergraduate degree tuition cost ranges between CAD 18,000 – CAD 20,000 for a year.
Stay back: 8 months
A Postgraduate Diploma can normally be started after the completion of a Bachelor’s degree and is typically completed in one year or less.
Duration: 1 Year
Cost: $17,000 to $25,000 per year
Eligibility: graduation degree with a minimum 60% IELTS 6.5
Stay back: Canada after a diploma will be allowed as long as the program itself
Requirements for Post-Graduate Work Permit:
1. Processing fee of CAD 225
2. A Study Permit valid up to 180 days after finishing the course
3. Official letter from college confirming completion of course
4. Official transcripts of course studied
5. Biometric data (fingerprints and photo)
6. A Passport valid up to the duration of PGWP
Bachelors (September to December)
Duration: 4 Year
Stay back: the same length of the course 4 years
- Minimum 70% in 12th standard
- Proof of English proficiency with following minimum score
- IELTS: 6.5 overall, 6.0 in each band
- TOEFL: 79
Masters (January and September)
Duration: 1-2 Year
Stay back: 3 years
The average Part-Time salary in Canada is $39,976 per year or $20.50 per hour.
Processing Time & Steps
The average processing time will be about 2-3 months
- Submit Documents
- Pre – Condition offer
- Pre-CAS Interview
- Conditional Offer
- Initial deposit of Tuition Fees
- Unconditional offer
- Financial Documents + Medical Certificates
- Request for CAS